Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Day 15: Faithfulness

Encouragement from Brooke
I could talk about how many men struggle to be faithful to their wives. I could talk about how some men
get tossed about for most of their lives, never really knowing who they are or what they believe. I could
talk about how some of the young men I see today don't know how to hold down a job, or provide for their
families, or how to be a good and faithful husband and father. But really, what I want to talk about … what
I want to pray about today … is that our sons would be faithful to God.
Doesn't this one prayer bring with it the solution to everything else we could talk about? A man whose first loveis Jesus, will be faithful in all of the areas above. He won't be perfect, but he will possess the ability to be
empowered by the Holy Spirit to be faithful. It is something worth praying for.
“Now therefore fear the LORD and serve him in sincerity and in faithfulness … " ~Joshua 24:14

No comments:

Post a Comment